Monday, April 5, 2010

What I've been up to.

The last few weeks have been packed with lots of mundane business.  Mike and I spent a bit of time looking at houses for sale, and finally decided we will likely buy our friends house, but they aren't able to move out for another year.  So, we are going to put our house up for sale and see what happens!
(This is the house we want to buy)
This weekend was Jordan's 13th birthday, so she had a sleepover with some of her friends.  I can't believe she is growing so fast!  

Then we had conference and EASTER!  I'm not one for doing much traditional Easter stuff.  I never really got into egg decorating, baskets and such.  It is so commercial and feels like just another thing I have to add to my list of "to do's".  The kids got baskets that can be used as shoe or ball baskets, and swim stuff.  Then we went to a friends for dinner and games.  It was fun.  I keep waiting for things to slow down a bit, but I think it will be summer before we get a break!
 Jax being cool!
 
Coloring eggs.

Baskets!

3 comments:

  1. The house is gorgeous, your kids are adorable and that's about all I can say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jordan is 13th. Time goes by fast!
    So sorry about the house. I hope you can find another house soon. :) Good luck selling your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is swanky. Give your kids hugs and kisses from me!

    ReplyDelete