Saturday, November 21, 2009

They are growing so fast!

My kids are growing up so fast.  Taylor is 15!  Jordan is 12 and taking on a lot more responsibility.  Levi is 7, and only has 1 year until he is baptized.  Tris is about to turn 5 and starts all day Kindergarten next year.  I can't believe my baby Jax just turned 1!  Where does all the time go?  Having said that, it is so fun to have your kids get older and to get to know them and their personalities.  I got to take Taylor and Jordan to the movie last night.  We saw New Moon.  It was fun and the girls made me laugh with all their drooling over "Jacob".  It's fun to plan with them for their future.  It's fulfilling to see them experience things I never got to do as a child (or even as an adult!).  Next week Taylor and Mike are going to Hawaii together for her band trip.  How lucky is she?  Jordan and the boys get to fly with me to Utah for the week.  How lucky are we?  Jaxson is walking now.  He can take about 10 steps before he gets distracted and falls down.  It's all happening too fast!  I love it all.
All the kids at dinner in Tucson
Photobucket
Waiting in line at the movie
Photobucket
She's 15!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment