Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas time is here!

This has been a hectic holiday season so far.  I am about done decorating for Christmas, but what normally takes me 1 day has taken me 4 so far and I'm not completely finished.  It's not that I have a lot more decorations, it's that I'm also trying to get the house ready for some visitors next week.  Mike's old mission companion from Australia is coming next week with his two daughters.  So, we are trying to get everything decorated and cleaned up before next Wednesday!
               Tris loves putting ornaments on the tree.
Photobucket
                                 Jax really loves un-decorating.
Photobucket

Levi just loves doing things together as a family.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jax will keep me on my toes through out the Christmas season.  He tried to unwrap the presents under the tree today.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You got the lights working!! Ugh, we tried putting presents under the tree and Tania unwrapped every one of them, so nothing until she's asleep on Christmas Eve. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MB, after spending over an hour changing out bulbs, I realized that the whole string was blown and ended up just stringing a bunch of extra lights around the part that wasn't working. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete