Thursday, March 4, 2010

pre-school grad

Today was Tristan's pre-school graduation. It was at our friends/business partner's house. Tris gets so embarrassed when he has to do anything in front of others that he didn't even want to go, but his friends were going to be there. It was cute watching him and his shy smile get his "diploma" and sing a song.

I told him he couldn't wear one of his old t-shirts, and he didn't have any nice ones at home. I promised him I would get him a new shirt for graduation.

He wants to look like his hero, Shawn Spencer (obnoxious character from t.v. show Psych) so I got him a "Shawn" shirt. He posed for me afterward.
Psych Characters - Shawn Spencer
I also took a while to look around the house and take a couple of pictures. Mike is in the works to buy this house and I really hope we can work it out to move in this summer some time. So, anyone who wants to buy my house can give me a call!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute that Tristan wanted to look like his hero, Shawn Spencer.
    OK, what house are you buying? Post pictures of the house.

    ReplyDelete